Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Thoughtful Wednesday

I've caught the wanderlust bug, and its got me craving a road trip.  I've always dreamed of taking my favorite person with me {my mom} and just traveling the U.S. Get us both away from our crazy lives and just worry about ourselves and each  other. 

When I was younger I would go on mission trips, and I loved every minute of it.  Helping people you don't know and meeting new and interesting people that you will probably never see again. 

Since I've gotten older I haven't visited many places.  And I think i'm missing those little trips of kindness. 

On top of the wanderlust, i'm craving a new job.  But preferably, my dream job.  I grew up telling myself I would start my own business.  I never had any idea what it was going to be, I just knew that was my dream.  Now that I'm almost 30 I feel like it's time to figure it out.  I've got a passion for making things and sharing them with everyone around me.  So now that I've figured out my passion, I need to figure out how to get it started. 



No comments:

Post a Comment